ALKALINITY & AAV Test-Kits (Acid Acceptance Value) are used to monitor the quality of the Vapour-Degreasing solvents MEC™ Prime, TRIKLONE and PERKLONE
MEC™ Prime, PERKLONE™, TRIKLONE™ conforms to ASTM for Vapour-Degreasing processes
Banner Chemicals UK have now launched the ALKALINITY & AAV Test-Kit for their customers who use MEC™ Prime, TRIKLONE™ and PERKLONE™ in metal degreasing applications.
MEC™ Prime, PERKLONE™, TRIKLONE™ ASTM conforming products.
The ALKALINITY & AAV Test-Kits save customers time and costs by maintaining MEC™ Prime, PERKLONE™ and TRIKLONE™ to a high level of quality, and enabling a better degreasing process.
Methylene Chloride ( our branded product MEC™ Prime )
ALKALINITY & AAV (Acid Acceptance Value) Test-Kits
Key facts & figures:
Banner Chemicals offer MEC™ Prime, PERKLONE™ & TRIKLONE™ as:
- 99.95% minimum pure
- Extra stabilized grade
- ASTM confirmed of metal-degreasing
- Have over 100 years of technology & know-how
- Over 150 years in business
- Branded product (MEC™ Prime, PERKLONE™ & TRIKLONE™)
- Many approvals
- MEC™ Prime, PERKLONE™ & TRIKLONE™ AAV Test-Kit
- MEC™ Prime, PERKLONE™ & TRIKLONE™ products are currently supplied worldwide, to many metal-degreasing satisfied customers worldwide
MEC™-Prime - Prime Methylene Chloride, High purity, Pharmaceutical grade and Precision Cleaning product, offered by Banner Chemicals UK - the world's Sole Owner of Triklone & Perklone products
PERKLONE™, TRIKLONE™, MEC™ Prime are registered trademarks supplied GLOBALLY and EXCLUSIVELY by Banner Chemicals UK